An Intro

As the name suggests, this is a type of Diary for some very Miserable individuals.  You'll come to know us as some sort of name we choose to hide behind as we are miserable enough.  Cant have word getting out about that...

I wonder if you've noticed the way people tend to treat those that aren't quite right.  Those that are too perky or depressed.  The people that are abit more them and a lot less everyone else. 

You really cant be different in real life.  But strangely, you can be exactly who you are in voiceless comments and faceless games.  That's why the shy kid from Economics is the bastard calling you a bitch and whore on your YouTube page.  Its how the gay football captain opens to SOMEONE that he just doesn't know why hes different, why he likes the sweet, overweight guy in class instead of the hot cheerleader that's always hanging off his arm. 

By being voiceless, faceless you can actually open, bare your soul.  After all.  Who am I to you?  I could be your daughter.  Your Son.  Your mother or father.  I could be that kid sitting behind you in homeroom.  I could be the boss that's always riding your ass, wouldn't that be a shocker?

But you don't know and wouldn't believe me if I told you.  But you don't need to know me to know my story.  Our stories.  We can be faceless, nameless, voiceless.  The who doesn't matter. 

Just the words that follow, the feelings they brought, and the way you choose to see them.

So, will you read and understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment